RACX Cabin Roof Explosion Proof Air Conditioners are the units of choice for cooling small areas such as crane cabs and mud logging buildings. These compact air conditioners are classified NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D for both inside controls and all exterior components. A high impact resistant plastic housing, plastic drain, coated condenser coil and special hardware are combined to provide maximum corrosion protection. Construction features include a structural compressor support for maximum impact resistance. Available only for 115 V/1/60Hz.
- Designed for Use on Crane Cabs, Drilling Platforms and in Portable Buildings
- Impact and Vibration Resistant
- Both Unit and Controls Classified NEC Class I, Groups B, C and D, Division 2
- Cooling Capacity 13,500 BTUH
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Self-Contained, Pretested, Easy to Install
- For 115V, 60 Hz