Rooftop (RACX) Explosion Proof Air Conditioners are the units of choice for cooling small areas such as mud logging buildings, analyzers shelters and crane cabs. These compact air conditoners are certified NEC Class 1, Groups C and D, Divison 2. The high impact resistant plastic housing, plastic drain, coated condenser coil and special hardware are combined to provide maximum corrosion protection.
- All exposed sheet metal parts are powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Flexible refrigeration hoses provide better shock protection than pipe with soldered joints that can break under stress.
- Structural compressor support for maximum impact resistance.
- Hazardous and Non-hazardous Environments
- Impact and Vibration Resistant
- Both Unit and Controls Certified for NEC Class 1, Groups C and D, Division 2
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Self-Contained, Pretested, Easy to Install